CSULA Fall 2018 Final First MA Semester Reflection Post #15


have a nice day thank you GIF by Njorg

A heartfelt thank you...💗

There are no words to express how grateful I am for the opportunity to be a part of this 2018 IDT MA program cohort. I have learned so much and have yet so much to learn that just the thought of it inspires me to keep going. I hope that expressing my opinions regarding this program does not hinder my solid commitment to earn an MA degree as my intention was for the program to grow...improve if you will...I have worked very hard towards my goal success is at my fingertips. I will continue to work hard during the winter session in order to be up to date when I return Spring 2019. Wishing you all happy holidays and a very prosperous new year 2019!

http://lizedit4500.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSULA Fall 2018. Reflection Post #12.

CSULA Fall 2018. Reflection Post #9

CSULA Fall 2018. Reflection Post #10