CSULA Fall 2018. Reflection Post #9

The importance of an ePortfolio 

     Anyone trying to expand or create his or her portfolio must consider sites such as weebly.com, wix.com, or even google sites as these sites offer free services to the users. I have read some of the reviews on some of these and according to my findings it appears as though wix is much more reliable than weebly when it comes to creating a website. For my Instructional Design Technology M.A program at CSULA I am being asked to create 3 different websites at 3 different sites, and based on my research findings I think it would be in my best interest to focus on wix.com and google sites. Creating a portfolio to showcase ones academic, personal, and career-oriented achievements is a phenomenal and contemporary idea. I find that it would be in everyone's best interest to invest some time in creating a personal website. The website should be clean, informative, entertaining, yet, simple and easy to navigate. Once I come up with my three websites I will be sure to write a blog about it. Here are some links I found on youtube...take a look...



http://lizedit4500.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSULA Fall 2018. Reflection Post #12.

CSULA Fall 2018. Reflection Post #10